Do You Remember the old game show “To Tell The Truth?”
This long-running game show featured challengers who were introduced and all claimed to be the central character. Celebrity panelists conducted a Q&A and then had to choose who they thought was actually telling the truth and was the real central character.
When it comes to finding the next best team member for your practice, you too will face multiple candidates who claim to be the ‘real thing.’
Let’s spend some time talking about how you can navigate these tricky waters and improve your chances for success. In this webinar, we’ll review laws, recommendations and follow actual candidates through the selection process.
Hiring may be more art than science… but there’s so much you can do to tip the odds of making a good hire in your favor. Please join me Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 5:00 Pacific & 8:00 Eastern for an interactive webinar, Hiring… on Purpose!
You will learn:
- To add rigor to your hiring process to improve the odds you hire right – the first time
- How to separate the best interviewers from the best candidates – this is huge!
- Gain confidence as an interviewer as we review actual questions & answers from real dental practice interviews
- Protect your practice and yourself by understanding the legalities that exist in the hiring process
- You’ll see if you can indeed “pick the winner.”
Click this link to register for this webinar hosted by The Scheduling College